Simple. Secure. Cost Effective.
Didlake Document Imaging
A simple, secure, cost-effective transition
from physical to digital files will transform your business.
Digital transformation can be approached incrementally.
It doesn’t need to be disruptive, complicated, or expensive.
We work hard to create a simple, seamless experience from your initial consultation to the final document storage solution.
Each business has different document imaging requirements.
From an entire records retention storage room to a few file boxes, we are ready to process your scanning job.
Customization requests are welcome.
We will work with you at each step to ensure you find the solution that is right for your business.
Didlake Document Imaging Offers Comprehensive Service Solutions Customized to Meet Your Needs
Document Imaging services can be provided on- or off-site. We provide secure pickup and transport of your documents to our secure facility. Secure drop-off and return or destruction of original documents is also available. Cost is determined by labor hours, paper-quality, volume of material, and output format.
- Document Preparation Services
- Separate files, remove staple and paperclips, fix tears and dog ears, and secure sticky notes and loose papers.
- Document Scanning Services
- Physical files are directly scanned to digitally indexed files stored on a secure server
- Any size document — from handwritten documents, photos, engineering drawings, and architectural blueprints to medical files, historic documents, unusually-sized documents, and small receipts
- To any file type including TIFF, PDF, JPEG, PNG - To color, grayscale, or black and white
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Provides you full searching capability
- Forms Processing: Turn your information captured on forms into usable data
- Document Destruction
- Provided in partnership with Safeguard
- Back-File Document Conversion
- Scan and index existing documents, microfilm, and microfiche to a searchable digital archive
- Day-Forward Document Scanning
- Scan, index, and store new documents as a part of a normal business workflow
- Storage Solutions
- Microsoft Azure cloud storage
- Optical Media (DVD)
- External hard drive
- Flash drive
We are readily available to you throughout the scanning process and are highly responsive. We understand your need to keep your business moving.
We deliver a final product that is clear, legible, accurate, and complete. Our commitment to quality document preparation and scanning ensures the truest replication of your paper files in digital form.
- High-quality industry standard scanning technology combined with over 20 years of experience in file conversion tracing its roots back to microfilm
- Highly skilled scanning technicians trained to follow HIPAA and other privacy regulations and procedures
- Background checks for all team members
- A secure scanning facility with restricted access
- Strict chain of custody
Physical to Digital — How It Improves Business
Exchanging information electronically is part of everyday life. Scanning physical records to produce digital files paves the way to digital transformation. Digital files combined with a good document management program are integral to a well-run organization.
Positive Customer Service
Improved access to information ensures better client customer service and retention. Clients expect to do business with less paper. Engage with them in the way that they want, need, and expect.
A reduction in printing and photocopying as well as less postage and stationary saves money.
Share Critical Information
Documents stored in boxes, file rooms, and off-site storage facilities are virtually impossible to share. It is faster and more cost effective to share digital files among staff and with clients.
Access Data Instantly
Properly indexed digital files take seconds to retrieve. OCR turns scanned documents into searchable text. Search an entire library of files by individual keyword or browsing to find key information quickly. Quick access to information allows issues to be resolved faster benefiting the client and the business.
More Time for Work that Matters
Eliminate misfiled documents and time wasted sifting through volumes of paper to locate information. A quick search with keywords efficiently produces the needed information. Searchable, indexed information reduces time spent on day-to-day business tasks.
Scanned physical records are securely stored and maintained for an indefinite period of time. Digital files can be password protected and encrypted. Scanning also minimizes the risk of loss or damage and ensures that multiple backups can be created. Confidential client information is kept secure.
Faster, Cheaper Audits
Digital files create the opportunity for the automatic creation of audit trails that identify who made changes to a file, what changes were made, and when they were made.
Capture All Necessary Data
Physical records provide untapped reservoir of data. Scanning creates digital files that can be easily searched to provide data that can be used to inform faster decision making.
Optimize Office Space
Gain control over file cabinets and storage boxes of physical records by scanning them to digital files and reclaim additional, costly workspace. Digital files can be stored in the cloud, hard drive, or flash drive.