Comprehensive Service Solutions Customized to Meet Your Needs
Document Imaging services can be provided on- or off-site. We provide secure pickup and transport of your documents to our secure facility. Secure drop-off and return or destruction of original documents is also available. Cost is determined by labor hours, paper-quality, volume of material, and output format.
- Document Preparation Services
- Separate files, remove staple and paperclips, fix tears and dog ears, and secure sticky notes and loose papers.
- Document Scanning Services
- Physical files are directly scanned to digitally indexed files stored on a secure server
- Any size document — from handwritten documents, photos, engineering drawings, and architectural blueprints to medical files, historic documents, unusually-sized documents, and small receipts
- To any file type including TIFF, PDF, JPEG, PNG – To color, grayscale, or black and white
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Provides you full searching capability
- Forms Processing: Turn your information captured on forms into usable data
- Document Destruction
- Provided in partnership with Safeguard
- Back-File Document Conversion
- Scan and index existing documents, microfilm, and microfiche to a searchable digital archive
- Day-Forward Document Scanning
- Scan, index, and store new documents as a part of a normal business workflow
- Storage Solutions
- Microsoft Azure cloud storage
- Optical Media (DVD)
- External hard drive
- Flash drive
We are readily available to you throughout the scanning process and are highly responsive. We understand your need to keep your business moving.