Let Didlake Document Imaging Help Preserve Your Memories
Do you have photo albums or boxes full of photos you cherish? Would you like to have them scanned for preservation? Picture this; your old photos are in danger–of fading away, being forgotten, or being lost or damaged in a natural disaster. Scanning your photos to digital format helps to preserve your memories forever. After we’ve scanned your photos, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your photos are safeguarded and saved digitally for a lifetime.
Didlake Document Imaging offers an easy, fast, affordable way to digitize your photographs. Once your photos are digitized you can easily order prints, posters, and photo gifts to share with your family. You’ll be able to enjoy your digital photos long after the physical photos have faded away.
The downside to doing it yourself:
- Purchasing an expensive scanner to produce a quality digital image
- Learning how to use scanning technology to ensure the best quality images
- Spending hours scanning images to obtain the highest-quality images
- No longer using the scanner once your photos are scanned
Services we offer:
- We can digitize any size of picture from wallet size to oversize prints
- 300 DPI or 600 DPI
- Saved as JPEG Files
- Scratch Removal
- We scan in the order you desire (by date, event, etc.)
- Dropbox Delivery Available
- Fast Turnaround 24-48 options
- All scanning done in house within our highly secured facility
Tips to save money and to have high quality scanned photos:
- Organize your photos first. You can organize by date, by event, or by the individual in each photo. Your photos will be scanned in the order that they are received.
- Clean your photos before scanning. Our scanners are sensitive enough to pick up even the smallest speck of dust. It’s also likely that your photos have fingerprints on them. To get the highest quality in your digitized photos, use a microfiber cloth to clean your hard copy photos before we scan them.